Introduction of aluminum sulfate:
Conventional aluminum sulfate are: bulk aluminum sulfate, aluminum sulfate particles, aluminum sulfate powder, soluble in water. Its chemical formula is AL2(SO4)3 and its molecular weight is about 342. The main particle sizes are: 5-25mm, 5-15mm, 0-8mm, 0-3mm, 20-60mesh aluminum sulfate produced by Zhengzhou Jiasheng Water Purification Material Co. , Ltd. presents white powder or white particle in appearance, with good solubility and fluidity, it can be widely used in various production fields.
The chemical formula for aluminum sulfate is AL2(SO4)3, where“2” indicates the number of aluminum ions and“3” indicates the number of sulfate ions. Therefore, the chemical formula can be abbreviated as AL2SO43.It belongs to chemical flocculant.
Method for preparing aluminum sulfate
There are two main ways to make aluminum sulfate, one is by reacting sulfuric acid with Aluminum hydroxide acid to form aluminum sulfate, the other is by reacting tufa with Aluminum hydroxide acid to form aluminum sulfate. The most common method is the reaction of sulfuric acid and Aluminum hydroxide acid to form aluminium sulfate. The reaction equation is as follows: AL (OH)3 + 3h 2so 4→ Al 2(so 4)3 + 3h 2o aluminum sulfate is prepared from Aluminum hydroxide and sulfuric acid. The preparation process can refer to the technical scheme provided by the experts.
Aluminum sulfate is widely used in water treatment, tanning, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other fields.It is a very common water purification material. Here is a detailed description of the applications of aluminum sulfate in these fields:
1. Application of aluminum sulfate in water treatment industry aluminum sulfate is widely used in water treatment industry. It can be used to purify tap water and industrial wastewater. Aluminum sulfate can rapidly condense the suspended matter in the water, thus improving the water transparency, reducing the turbidity of the water, thus achieving the goal of water purification. The aluminum sulfate used in the pool can effectively remove harmful substances such as algae and impurities, keep the water clean and improve the availability of water. Aluminum sulfate has been widely used and popularized because of its remarkable effect in water treatment.
2. Application of aluminium sulfate in leather industry aluminium sulfate can be used as an important chemical reagent in the process of leather making. It is mainly used in tanning of leather, fur and textiles. Aluminum sulfate can be used as a tanning agent to make fur soft and durable, improve its mechanical strength and physical properties, and ensure product quality and characteristics.
3. Application of aluminum sulfate in cosmetic industry aluminum sulfate can be used as a complex agent in cosmetic production to adjust and adjust the pH value of products. At the same time, aluminum sulfate also has adsorption, precipitation, regulation and anti-corrosion, can be used for color, flavor, thickening, concentration and other purposes.
4. Application of aluminium sulfate in pharmaceutical industry the application of aluminium sulfate in pharmaceutical industry is mainly reflected in the regulation of some physical properties of preparations. At the same time, aluminum sulfate can also be used as an accelerator to promote the rapid dissolution and absorption of the preparation.
A. Aluminum sulfate is widely used in water treatment as water purification agent and sewage treatment agent. It can be used to remove suspended matter, organic and inorganic substances from water, and to purify drinking water and industrial water.
B. The advantages of aluminum sulfate over many traditional water treatment agents are due to its strong polymerization, which makes it form stable aggregates in water. Aluminium sulphate shows excellent results in the removal of suspended matter, algae and high colour water. In water treatment, it also has the advantages of rapid precipitation, lasting effect and small dosage.
C. Reaction mechanism of aluminum sulfate in water treatment reaction mechanism of aluminum sulfate in water treatment is put into water, it will form clusters and adsorption of small particles in water, and eventually in the reaction, the formation of large precipitates, finally, the pollutants are removed.
1.Pour normal-temperature tap water into the dissolving pool and start the agitator, then add aluminum sulfate, the ratio of aluminum sulfate to tap water is 1:5 ~ 2:5, mix and stir until the light green liquid is uniform, after completely dissolved water diluted to the required concentration, note: the PH of water between 5-8.
2. Because of the different properties of raw water, it is necessary to carry out on-the-spot adjustment or Beaker test according to the characteristics of the treated water, and select the application conditions and dosage to achieve the best treatment effect. In flocculation treatment, the dosage of aluminium sulfate is 5-50mg/L, and it can be increased to 90-110mg/L for phosphorus removal.
Safety precautions of aluminum sulfate
Aluminum sulfate has strong acidity, a certain degree of toxicity, so in the use of the need to pay attention to the following aspects. First of all, must wear good protective equipment, avoid contact with it. Second, they need to be stored in an airtight container to avoid reactions with other chemicals. Moreover, the use of the need according to the process flow reasonable, safe operation.
As an important chemical reagent and aluminum sulfate manufacturer
JS aluminum sulfate is widely used in water treatment, tanning, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other industries. The aluminum sulfate produced by Zhengzhou Jiasheng Water Purification Material Co. , Ltd. has the advantages of high purity and high efficiency, and is a stable guarantee for production and use in all aspects. However, the higher acidity and toxicity, we also need to use in strict compliance with the safety of operating standards to ensure human health and environmental safety.
Welcome to contact us ： [email protected] ； whatsapp/Wechat: 008617737144966