Coconut shell granular activated carbon for gold recovery. coconut shell gold special activated carbon is made of high-quality coconut shell as raw material. It adopts the activation process of Slep furnace and is refined by wind selection, crushing, screening, etc. It has strong selective adsorption, easy analysis, and can be regenerated and used repeatedly. Mainly used for the extraction of gold and other precious metals. Low-mouth ore, high-yield recovery of gold, is the most ideal activated carbon for gold mines.
1. Gold activated carbon is made of high-quality nut shells as raw materials. It is refined and processed by advanced equipment and microcomputer control of production process conditions. It has high strength, uniform particle size, good selective adsorption, and can be regenerated and used repeatedly.
2. Coconut shell granular activated carbon is a kind of porous carbon-containing material. It has a highly developed pore structure and is an excellent adsorbent. The adsorption area of each gram of activated carbon is equivalent to eight tennis balls.
3. Its adsorption is achieved by physical adsorption and chemical adsorption. In addition to carbon elements, its constituent substances still contain a small amount of hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and ash, and its structure is carbon to form a hexacyclic compound piled up. Due to the irregular arrangement of hexacyclic carbon, activated carbon has the characteristics of microporous volume and high surface area.
It has special adsorption properties for precious metals and is used for the separation and extraction of precious metals. For example, in gold smelting, especially the carbon slurry method, the heap leaching method has excellent effects, and it can also be used for water quality and air purification. Coconut shell granular activated carbon for gold adsorption is a special product developed by our company for gold mines.
There are two methods of recovering gold from gold charcoal. One is to send gold charcoal to a smelter for roasting, and then smelting at high temperature to obtain gold. This method is primitive and uneconomical. Another commonly used method is to use a mixture of 0.1%-1.0% hot NaCN and NaOH to desorb the cyanogen-gold complex on the gold carbon, and then electrolyze to obtain pure gold. The activity of gold adsorption carbon will decrease after repeated adsorption and desorption, and must be regenerated.
Heap leaching method: The gold ore exceeding a certain content is crushed, ground to a certain extent, stacked in the leaching equipment, and then sprayed with sodium cyanide solution to dissolve the gold and silver in the ore until the leaching solution The gold content in the medium reaches a certain concentration, and then the gold-containing cyanide solution is successively passed through a group of adsorption columns filled with activated carbon. The cyanogen complex is then adsorbed on the huge surface of the pores inside the carbon.
Carbon slurry method: It is to pulverize the gold-containing ore to a fineness of about 300 mesh. Add water and stir to form a uniform suspension slurry. The potassium cyanide (or sodium cyanide) solution is added to the pulp to generate a water-soluble cyanogen complex [Au(CN):]-. The pulp containing cyanogen gold complex is fully contacted with granular activated carbon in a series of adsorption tanks under stirring. The cyanogen complexes were mostly adsorbed on the inner surface of the activated carbon. Slurry tailings containing only trace amounts of cyanogen compounds are separated from activated carbon and discharged.
In the production process of gold mines, the tail fluid contains trace amounts of precious metals (grade 0.02-0.05), as well as some roots. Has the best price-performance ratio. Coconut shell gold carbon has high adsorption capacity, fast adsorption is its characteristics, high strength and friction resistance are its advantages, used for gold extraction and precious metal extraction, not only has large adsorption capacity, fast adsorption, but also greatly improves gold recovery rate and equipment production efficiency, and can be reused three to four times.
【Heap leaching method】 :
Iodine adsorption capacity: 950～1050 mg/g Strength: ³97％ Filling specific gravity: 480 ± 20 g/l Ash: 3％ Moisture: 10％ Particle size:＞3.20mm (6 mesh) 3％ 3.20 ~1.25mm (6-16 mesh) ³95% <1.25mm (16 mesh) 2%
【Carbon pulp method】:
Iodine adsorption capacity: 900～1000 mg/g Strength: ³98％ Filling specific gravity: 500 ± 20 g/l Ash content: 3％ Moisture content: 10％ Particle size:＞3.20mm (6 mesh) 3％ 3.20 ~1.25mm (6-16 mesh) ³95% <1.25mm (16 mesh) 2%
Coconut shell granular activated carbon manufacturer for gold recovery packing and delivery:
1. Big bag :500kg/600kg jumbo bag
2. Small bag:25kg/20kg PP bag
3. 25kg Kraft paper bag
Coconut shell granular activated carbon for gold recovery according to your requirements shipping :
1.20GP FCL :10-16TONS
2.40GP FCL: 20-26TONS
3.40HQ FCL:22 TONS or 26 TONS
The above quantity without pallet ,the goods will be sent within 7-15days after receiving your order.