Coconut shell granular activated carbon made from coconut shells. This hard, highly absorbent charcoal is specially designed for use in air and vapour filters to eliminate odours and toxic vapours. Granular activated carbon can also be placed in free low containers to absorb irritating or noxious odors in restricted areas.
The manufacture of activated carbon granular is produced from coconut shell through a high temperature activation process under strict quality control.
It has a large surface area, high mechanical hardness, high pore volume and chemical stability. This rating is suitable for air and vapour filters.
1. High adsorption capacity and efficiency
2. Hard and durable
3. Highly developed pore structure
1. Gas phase absorption. Tail liquor recycling and solvent recovery, such as benzene gas recovery, gasoline gas, butane recovery. Tropsch synthesizes emissions to recover hydrocarbons.
2. Both coconut shell activated carbon and powdered activated carbon can be used for further treatment and purification of water. Deodorizers and decolorizers for water in areas such as power plants, pharmaceuticals and other industrial wastewaters
3. It is used as a catalyst carrier in the synthesis of mercury dichloride and vinyl acetate, or as a catalyst for industrial gas desulfurization and phosgene production.
4. In the gold mining industry, gold is recovered, extracted and refined.
1. Big bag: 500kg/600kg FIBC
2. Small bag: 25kg/20kg PP bag
3. 25kg kraft paper bag
1.20GP FCL: 10-16 tons
2.40GP FCL: 20-26 tons
3.40HQ FCL: 22 tons or 26 tons
The above quantities do not include pallets, the goods will be dispatched within 7-15 days after receiving your order.